Jellyverse White Label – success case of Dmany
In today’s competitive social media landscape, brands are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to reach their target audiences and curate the existing one. Jellyverse, a revolutionary DeFi 3.0 platform that merges the power of decentralized finance with real-world assets, has found the solution for this challenge through utilizing the decentralized engagement platform Dmany.
Leveraging Dmany’s robust tools, Jellyverse implemented a multi-faceted strategy to enhance their online impressions and engagements. The approach was data-driven, focusing on the metrics that matter the most in the realm of social media influence. Let’s take a closer look at the results of the first month of campaign at dmany.io:
Increased Impressions: 72% growth in total impressions per post. This means that Jellyverse’s posts are reaching nearly twice as many people as before, significantly increasing brand awareness and potential customer acquisition.
Enhanced Community Engagement:
- 2x average community engagement on posts. From an average of 129 engagements per post to 262 in just one month, this shows a significant increase in user interaction and interest.
- 7.3% average engagement rate. This includes likes, comments, follows, and reposts. It’s important to note that an engagement rate between 1-5% is considered good on traditional social media platforms, while the average for financial services is only 1.02%. Jellyverse is achieving more than 6 times the average, demonstrating the effectiveness of Dmany’s organic engagement model.
- 3.3x increase in click-through rate. This means that users are three times more likely to click through from Jellyverse’s posts to their landing page, leading to increased website traffic and potential conversions.
Boosted Social Presence:
- 20x increase in generated posts. This translates to a significant increase in Jellyverse’s social media activity on Twitter, leading to greater brand visibility and reach.
Twitter’s Recognition of Organic Engagement:
- Twitter recognizes Jellyverse Quests as 100% organic engagement. This is a major advantage, as it means that Jellyverse is not penalized for using Dmany’s platform to boost its social media presence.
These impressive results highlight the potential of decentralized engagement platforms to empower brands and the attractiveness of the model created by Dmany in particular. By leveraging Dmany’s platform, Jellyverse has been able to achieve significant organic growth and engagement, demonstrating the power of this innovative platform.
Here’s a breakdown of the key takeaways from Jellyverse’s partnership with Dmany:
- Decentralized engagement: Dmany’s platform enables organic and authentic interactions, leading to a more engaged and loyal community.
- Increased reach and impressions: Jellyverse’s posts are reaching a wider audience Enhanced community engagement: Users are more likely to interact with Jellyverse’s content on Dmany, leading to a stronger brand connection.
- Improved click-through rates: More users are clicking through from Jellyverse’s posts to their landing page, resulting in increased website traffic and potential conversions.
- Organic engagement: Twitter recognizes traffic led by Jellyverse Quests as 100% organic engagement, which is a major advantage for brands looking to avoid penalties from traditional social media platforms.
Jellyverse success use case is a testament to the power of decentralized engagement platforms.